Conditions of Student Admission at University Hostels
- A student must be a regular one enrolled at a University faculty, in licentiate, bachelor departments or Nursing Institute. The Administrative Board of University Hostels has the power to allocate a certain percentage of accommodation for incoming students.
- A male or female student must not be living in Tanta or villages near by.
- A student must not be one of the students who had a disciplinary punishment, in the previous year, from this University or other universities.
- For a student who had formerly dwelt at the Hostels, he must not be one of the students who had the punishment of depriving from residence at Hostels, in the previous academic year. Administrative Board of University Hostels has the right to accept any student with one of the mentioned cases if it finds a reason for that.
- A student must be one of the students who have paid accommodation fees and any other required fees.
- A student must not be one of the students whose accommodation was ended administratively unless he or she presents an excuse accepted by University Hostels Administration Council.
- A male or female student must not be married.
- A student must be healthy.
** Students Admission Procedures at University Hostels:
The office coordinating admission of students, who are willing to reside at University Hostels, opens upon a decree from University Vice President for Education and Student Affairs and Head of University Hostels Administrative Board, at the times determined according to a suggestion from University Hostels Director General.